How warm is water in October at Castaway Cay

Water is usually very warm in October!!! We often cruise in the Fall and have always had nice warm weather and water for swimming.

MJ

We've been at Castaway in October, November, January, March and June - the waters never been cold. I'd say the waters always the same.

We've been at Castaway in October, November, January, March and June - the waters never been cold. I'd say the waters always the same.
Yeah. Define cold. I'm in California where swimming pool season starts when the water temperature hits 58 degrees. I read somewhere where the record COLD water temperature in that area was 72, which is what my gym keeps the outdoor pool at.

Yeah. Define cold. I'm in California where swimming pool season starts when the water temperature hits 58 degrees. I read somewhere where the record COLD water temperature in that area was 72, which is what my gym keeps the outdoor pool at.

I'm from USA NE so the water would not be considered cold, cool or even 'refreshing'. I admit I have seen people have a reaction to the water indicating it was cold so I am assuming they're from somewhere that is very hot. As some exposed to the Jersey shore and some who wouldn't even stick a toe in the beach water of Rhode Island and north, Castaway is not cold. Maybe if I was from Brazil or Vietnam the water would be cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter