How tough is availablitly for a September / early October

st92jmdc

Now a Proud DVC Member
Hello all,

I am jsut wondering if it is feasible that to book a DCL 4 day cruise this now for september / early october.

Do these things book up quickly?

New to DVC and DEFFINTELY new to the DCL.

Sept/Oct is low season. Great values are frequently available, and you can book on short notice!

We booked our cruise on the 4 night Wonder (Sept 19th) not more than 10 days ago. I'm sure there is still some availability, but you may be limited to cabin options. I don't believe there were any inside cabins available anymore when we made our reservation. No harm in getting some price quotes.

check out http://cruises.allseastravel.com/c/5/5738/1154186_5738.htm for some posted prices and then compare them to what you can get with Dreams Unlimited (who sponsor the board), or more mainstream sites like Expedia or Travelocity, or club agencies like Costco or Sam's Club or BJs.

note that the disney WONDER (NOT magic as i originally wrote -- thanks jrabbit!) is in dry dock from 10/3 to 10/16, so you can go all of september or mid-late october.

Originally posted by thiscloud
[note that the disney magic is in dry dock from 10/3 to 10/16, so you can go all of september or mid-late october. [/B]
The WONDER may be in dry dock in October but NOT the Magic. I'm on the special itenerary eastern cruise to Antigua starting on 10/2!

thanks for pointing that out jrabbit. i meant wonder. i dunno why i typed magic. probably because i'm going on the magic, but not for another year and two months! ugh!

Originally posted by jrabbit
The WONDER may be in dry dock in October but NOT the Magic. I'm on the special itenerary eastern cruise to Antigua starting on 10/2!

See you there jrabbit! Almost to 100 days! :Pinkbounc

I think it must depend on who's in your party kids age wise and the cat you want , we wanted a 10 for sept 2004 when booking 2 months ago, couldn't get anything until mid october but when i looked at hotwire a few days ago there are still some cabins showing but not many and most are now on guarantee rather than allocated room number

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter