How to start conversations?

neilberl

Earning My Ears
I cannot figure out how to "PM" someone - can someone help me out? I have gone to Conversations and I don't see a way to start new. I have gone to the user's profile... same thing.

You need to have 10 posts before you can Start a Conversation. Did you have a question I could help with?

Aside from posting 9 additional times so I can start a conversation?

Why is this a rule? Seems odd

It's to prevent spamming... makes sure you are a "real" person

Feel free to go to the Test Board and post a few times, there may still be a bit of a time-lag after your 10th post (might be 30 minutes).

Ok... I guess that sounds reasonable. Thanks for the assistance at least.

And then I guess the last question - where do I actually go to create a message? From the other person's profile page?

Yep. or from yours. click Inbox>start a conversation
then you'd type their name in.

Easiest is if their avatar is on the screen, you'd click it and see 'Start a Conversation'

And then I guess the last question - where do I actually go to create a message? From the other person's profile page?
I cannot start a conversation with you, though, so the board hasn't caught up with all your posting, yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!