How to spot Albort?

SilverCeladon

Mouseketeer
Okay how do we know how to find her if we have no idea what she looks like? I think it would be hilarious if we ever found her to get a pic with her! She'll be our Disboard celebrity! :cool1:

You know, he could be! For some reason seeing the siggy of the High School Musical girl I just assumed he was a she but if he's a he then the siggy makes sense! Did you follow that? ha ha

You know, he could be! For some reason seeing the siggy of the High School Musical girl I just assumed he was a she but if he's a he then the siggy makes sense! Did you follow that? ha ha

NOPE. Albort is a guy, he just does not like to be found....

Jack

Albort, run, they're after yeh! :rotfl2:

Okay how do we know how to find her if we have no idea what she looks like? I think it would be hilarious if we ever found her to get a pic with her! She'll be our Disboard celebrity! :cool1:

This has to be the most embarrassing statement I've ever read on a forum.

Albort, run, they're after yeh! :rotfl2:

This has to be the most embarrassing statement I've ever read on a forum.

might as well make the most of it... :P

Find me on The Disney Channel August 17 on the hit movie High School Musical 2!!!!! :P :P :P ;) ;) ;)

Has he ever said which park he is in? Or which land for that matter?

Or is it just: "I work at DL"!!! (If this is the case, he'll never be found)

I have a sneaking suspision that even if some DID find him and were like: "Are you Albort"? he'd be like: "Who's Albort"?:rotfl:

:hippie:

I thought Albort was a woman. I think I remember a thread a while back and she said she was female, but maybe it was a trick.

Albort, I didn't know you and Zac Efron were an item? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hmm, I'll be at DLR tomorrow and Thursday- will keep an eye out, but I don't look too hard, my kids keep me busy LOL

I guess I never, ever cared to track Albort down! It is funny to me that people try to do this! LOL :goodvibes

But I can see where the OP was coming from, thinking that Albort was a girl, due to the High School Musical signature -- I don't know any guys who like that movie! It seems to be more of a teeny-boppy girl thing . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter