How to request extra set of sheets at check-in?

torchlight

Earning My Ears
Hello! We have an upcoming stay at AKV in a 2-bedroom. First night, 2 kids will stay in the bedroom with 2 beds and us parents will stay in the single bed bedroom.

Next day, while we are in the parks, Grandma and Grandpa will arrive and get settled into the hotel room and then come meet us in the park, surprising the kiddos. Fun!

Parents will move into the 2 bed bedroom with the kids and grandparents will stay in the single bed bedroom. So, before we leave for the park that morning, we want to “reset” the single bed bedroom, including fresh sheets.

What is the process for getting an extra set of sheets, and is this something we can do right at check-in?

Thanks!

I would just call mouse keeping once you are in the room. You will need to be there when they deliver. I know when you ask for more towels you must be there.

You will have a washer/dryer so you can do them yourself. I don't think replacement sheets are a normal service.

^ This. You can certainly ask housekeeping for clean sheets but I don’t know if you will get them.

There may be an extra set of linens in the room for the sofa bed, but that maybe the wrong size for the bed. If that’s the case, Ditto on the washing it yourself that day.

I’ve requested and received extra linens through Mousekeeping a few times. I’ve also requested an extra full room clean (with a fee) so they came in and changed the bedding and linens - and the bathrooms were cleaned.

I’ve requested and received extra linens through Mousekeeping a few times. I’ve also requested an extra full room clean (with a fee) so they came in and changed the bedding and linens - and the bathrooms were cleaned.
No more extra cleaning . You can't even pay for cleaning. Call once you get to room and detergent.

You will have a washer/dryer so you can do them yourself. I don't think replacement sheets are a normal service.

Yeah, having to hang out in the room for long enough to run a washer/dryer cycle and then remake the bed would definitely mess with our plan for G&G to be a total surprise. But it is great to be reminded that we do have this option if needed! Will definitely check with front-desk/mousekeeping upon arrival. Thank you all!

I believe they will drop off a requested extra set of sheets. I do not believe they will make up the bed though. You will have to do that yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter