How to get to MK for CRT breakfast at 8.05am?

chinhk

Mouseketeer
We are staying at a monorail resort (GF) and have a 8.05am ADR at CRT. MK is scheduled to open at 9am that morning and the monorail will only starts one hour before (8am), so its not an option at all to use the monorail.

Would be much appreciated if anyone has any suggestions on how we can get to MK by 7.45am that morning.
Would taxi be the only option??

Didn't think of the transportation issue when I made the booking :headache:

I think your only option is the bus

We are staying at a monorail resort (GF) and have a 8.05am ADR at CRT. MK is scheduled to open at 9am that morning and the monorail will only starts one hour before (8am), so its not an option at all to use the monorail.

Would be much appreciated if anyone has any suggestions on how we can get to MK by 7.45am that morning.
Would taxi be the only option??

Didn't think of the transportation issue when I made the booking :headache:

Let the concierge know when you check in & they will make sure you have transportation :)

There are 2 different monorails that service the MK.

The Resort monorail begins running at 7:00. The Express monorail starts 1 hr. before the park opens.

There should be no problem getting to MK early enough using the Resort monorail unless the monorail is having mechanical problems.

There are no buses from GF to MK.

Have a great time!

There are 2 different monorails that service the MK.

The Resort monorail begins running at 7:00. The Express monorail starts 1 hr. before the park opens.

There should be no problem getting to MK early enough using the Resort monorail unless the monorail is having mechanical problems.

There are no buses from GF to MK.

Have a great time!

Thanks for the info :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter