How to get to Goofy's Kitchen from DL?

anicholson75

Mouseketeer
I sure hope this isn't a stupid question, as I've never been to DL, but what is the best way to get to the DL hotel (Goofy's Kitchen) from the DL park? Do I have to ride the monorail or can I walk? TIA!!

You absolutely can walk. Go out the front gate of DL and hang a right into Downtown Disney. :)

That said, if the monorail line isn't dreadful I'd do that. I like the monorail :)

If the monorail line isn't long, you'll have less walking since the monorail drops you off considerably closer to the DLH end of DTD as opposed to the park side.

Here are the options (in my order of preference):

• If at Disneyland and anywhere near Tomorrowland take the monorail
  • It at California Adventure, Exit through the exit near Grizzly River run, walk through the hotel, go out the MAIN lobby door (it's a sliding stain glass door), follow the path out to the street, cross the street in both directions, so that you are at the opposite corner of where you started, then continue on towards the hotels.
  • Walk from the front gate
  • You can also opt to go back to wherever you parked your car and have valet parking at the Disneyland hotel for 6hours for free with validation from Goofy's Kitchen

The monorail is a good idea, it will give us a chance to ride it. Where is the monorail entrance/line? Just outside the DL/DCA entrances?

Outside Disneyland, the monorail entrance is right near the hotel side entrance to DTD. It has just the two stops. Tomorrowland inside the park(which means you'll have to clear park secruity if entering at DTD) and the DTD stop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter