How to get to B&C?

Crjmom

Earning My Ears
Can someone please tell me how to get to B&C's once we reach the boardwalk please?:confused:

Take the walk way around to Beach Club and it is there, facing the pool area. There are maps of the resort once you get to that side. It is fastest and easiest to walk around the EPCOT side. Another way to get there is to take the boat but it takes longer.

Once you get to the Beach Club and the pool area, be prepared to look closely for Beaches&Cream. The first time we went, I knew generally where I was going, and it still took us a few minutes to find B&C. It's behind the pool area, which is huge, and we were very surprised by how small the restaurant was. I only saw one small sign. But keep looking, because B&C is worth the extra effort to find it!

As you have been told, head over to the Beach Club, I agree that the walk way by Epcot is the fastest. The easiest way to get to it once you reach the Beach Club is to head on in the resort. Get a map and follow the hallway that leads you to the pool. Beaches and Cream is located right where the Beach Club and Yacht club meet. Restrooms for the pool and the fitness area are in the same vacinity and the arcade is located directly next to B & C. ENJOY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter