How to get info on our stateroom??

eeyoregon

I have DDD: Disney Destination DISorder
Cruising in 18 days and was notified of our cabin assignment today. So how can I find out the bed configuration for our stateroom?

We're on the Magic in C2082.

Thank you in advance for your help.

eeyoregon said:
Cruising in 18 days and was notified of our cabin assignment today. So how can I find out the bed configuration for our stateroom?

We're on the Magic in C2082.

Thank you in advance for your help.

The bed configuration is the same in categories 5-12. You'll have a large bed that can be split into 2 twins or left as one bed. There will be a sleep sofa (the back folds down), and if your stateroom holds 4 people there will be another bunk that drops from the ceiling directly over the sofa bed.

If you're in an inside cabin, the bed will be at the far wall. If it's an outside cabin the bed will be as you come into the room, with the sofa at the far end (near the window/verandah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter