• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to get from Caribbean Beach Resort to Chef Mickey's?

Sheaboys

DIS Veteran
We will arrive (hopefully) by noon, we have reservations for 5:40pm at Chef Mickey's. We have no vehicle of our own. So, if we were to hang at hotel until our reservation, how would we get there from Caribbean Beach Resort? How long should I allow, about.

If we hit MK, that is no brainer, just take the monorail to that resort.

Thanks!

I would do exactly what you said. Take the bus to MK and either walk (5-8 minute walk) or take the monorail. To be honest, depending on where your bus stop is, it may be a shorter walk to the CR than to the monorail station. And then you don't need to take the monorail, especially if you are visiting while the monorail is down during the afternoon.

I would allow 20 minutes to wait for the bus, 20-30 minutes to get to MK and 10 min to walk to CR. If you leave at 4:30, you really shouldn't have any problems and you won't be stressed about being late ;)

Good luck!

I agree that it's faster to walk over to the Contemporary. Once you get off at the Magic Kingdom Bus station you are already half way there. So if you were to take the Resort Monorail by the time you walked towards it's entrance, you could have arrived at the Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter