How to get from airport to Publix

lmmmdtmlem

Mouseketeer
Most posts I have read about buying groceries on the way from the airport seem to indicate that Publix is the best bet as far as selection and price go. If so, how do I get to the nearest Publix when coming from the airport? We will be renting a car at the airport and driving to HIFS on Continental Gateway. Thanks so much!

ONLY FIVE MORE WEEKS!!!!!:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :) :) :) :) :) :)

lmmmdtmlem, HIFS is on S R 536 the Publix is on the corner of S R 535 the arrow is under the red arrow where 536 and 535 meet at International Dr.
P.S. Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores with 2 Charactor Corner stores of discounted Disney merchandise are also on 535!! and about where the 69 is on 535 is the road to Premier Factory Outlets ask for Directions at the 7/11 store on the corner!!

Here is a good Map

hibigmapb.gif

Take the South exit at the airport, which will get you to Hwy 417.....There will be two $1 tolls on as you proceed down 417. Take the 417 exit that will get you to Hwys. 535 and 536. (536 is an extension of the 417 exit); I think its exit 6.....in any case it is not the exit going to Tampa. When you come to 535, make a left and take 535 to Hwy 192---Publix is in the mall on your left. After shopping, retrace your steps on Hwy 535 back to 536 and make a left. HIFS will be on your left as you proceed on 536........hopefully between this and the map you will have no problems.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter