how to get fireworks magic pin

From what everyone has said, you have to get a score of 240,000 at least, but come in 2nd.

I'm wondering if I"ll ever get it! lol

I have come in first before... surprise, surprise, but it was when VMK first opened, and there weren't so many good players yet! LOL I was no where near 240,000! LOL :confused3

zakk110 said:
how do u get the fire works i got 3 powers i need fire works plz tell

zakk110 said:
lol wats ur name in vmk

Hi, welcome!

Just thought I'd let you know that these questions are asked frequently, and so the answers have been put in "sticky" threads that will always be at the top of the forums.

Try looking in the "pin guide" and the "post your screen name threads". There may be other answers to questions you have in the sticky threads too!

HollyJoy said:
I have come in first before... surprise, surprise, but it was when VMK first opened, and there weren't so many good players yet! LOL I was no where near 240,000! LOL :confused3
:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

heres some tips Zakk hee hee stay clam when you play dont shoot them until they have the stars!That way you get many points for the Flawless

Advice is oly shoot at them when they have stars ( this gets many points )

zakk110 said:
how do u get the fire works i got 3 powers i need fire works plz tell

You really should check out the player's guide that is at the top of the threads. I went through and listed some key points to help reach the 240,000 points. Just today I recieved my 4th Fireworks Magic pin :)

Let me know if you need any further help with this!

pumpkinfish said:
Just today I recieved my 4th Fireworks Magic pin :)

Let me know if you need any further help with this!

Sure rub it in! I get 235,000 EVERY time I play. Everyone keeps telling me I'm so close!! I'm driving myself crazy!! I'll do anything to get that pin!! :crazy:

Diana Lyn said:
Sure rub it in! I get 235,000 EVERY time I play. Everyone keeps telling me I'm so close!! I'm driving myself crazy!! I'll do anything to get that pin!! :crazy:

right there with ya! I hit 240,000 once, but I won, so didn't get the pin :sad1:

think they can give me the pin for winning the most games in row? I am really good at that! ;)

I was hoping they'd give me one for coming in second and getting as close to 240,000 without actually reaching it for the most number of times! :rotfl:

Diana Lyn said:
I was hoping they'd give me one for coming in second and getting as close to 240,000 without actually reaching it for the most number of times! :rotfl:

LOL - Then I'm a close second on that :cool1: My new all time high, which I scored yesterday, was 233K. Ugh - so close, but yet so far...story of my life - hee hee.

All I can say is keep trying. I was beginning to think it was absurd trying to get this pin. But after weeks (and I mean weeks, everyday, several times a day) of trying and lots of credit later, I finally made it last night. :cool1:

Anyway, keep at it something will happen. It seemed for days the highest I could get was around 230 or 233 but something just seemed to finally click last night.

OH - You might try turning the volume off on your computer. I've been doing it this way the last few days and my score improved. :goodvibes

PumpkinFish..... Did you receive that pin on a different character? It is still only one per character right? I have won 9 so far. 1 for each of my 3 characters and 1 for each character of my 3 family members (they have 2 characters each).

As far as playing goes, I agree, just keep playing, It also took me weeks of daily playing for hours at a time bofore I could reach that score. I now know what firework is going to come before it even comes and where it will come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter