how to enter epcot early for storybook breakfast

rdrjj5

DIS Veteran
I was just lucky enough to get a PS for the princess storybook breakfast for 8:50am. My question is has anyone entered from the back entrance near the beach club or do you have to go to the main entrance because the park has not opened yet?

thanks

You can enter WS through Int'l Gateway for PSB. Just have your confirmation number ready, though they will probably just ask for you name. CMs have a checklist with them, and they will guide you to Akershus for breakfast.

Is there a way to do the breakfast as a walk-up? Obviously, your name wouldn't be on any list.

Given that I've managed to get into CRT twice as a walk-up, I tend to be optimistic about my chances.

Cigar, unfortunately I don't think you can walk up. There are CMs at both entrances of WS with checklists of names of people with a PS. They don't let you through unless you are on the list.

We went to PSB on 10/23 and went through the International Gateway around 8am. No one asked for our name, PS number or if we were going to PSB.

If Future World is about to open, you can enter at the World Showcase for any reason. That is how you enter the park to get to Future World from the Epcot resorts. I've never been asked why I was entering, just smiled at and let in.

Erika

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter