How to Check-out with 2 families?

LisaNJ25

DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i
I just changed our reservations and we are going a month early (the end of March) to get the special rate and I ended up booking coronado Springs. I actually have 2 rooms booked seperate (one for me and one for mom) but I was able to call back and get two rooms under the one reservation.

My question is since we will in essence be splitting the cost when we check out can we use 2 different credit cards to pay? Just let them know the amount that we want to charge on each card.

There should be no problem in splitting the bill among the two credit cards.

Last year, my family was staying at the Contemporary. While my father's credit card was guaranteeing all rooms as he was paying for all of them, I didn't want him to pay for my excessive phone charges. The night before we checked out, I stopped by the front desk and asked them for a printout of all charges to my room only. I then paid for all the phone charges but left all the other incidental charges on the bill for my father to pay the following day with a different credit card. The full cost of the room had already been paid in advance.

Just curious why you called back to get both rooms under one reservation. I don't see what difference it makes.

Thanks for the reply.

I called back because I want to get the rooms next to each other. I didnt want to take a chance on faxing in a request 5 days before and end up being on opposite sides. Also when I made the individual reservations I was told I could only have one room at that rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter