How to check on a waitlist?

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
I read where someone was able to check on their reservation and waitlist by going on the dvc member online site. I looked through the site and can't find out where to go so that I can check on a reservation. Can anyone please help?

Go to myDVC/points/View vacation Details.

That'll give you a listing of your current and past reservations.

I am currently on the wait list for Vero Beach in July. :cool1:

I go to the DVC member website frequently to check my reservations. Last week I picked up two more days, and it was listed immediately on the website showing the point usage. :surfweb:

I now have 6 of the 7 days I need. The website has been very helpful. :wave2:

Like the previous poster said:

1) My DVC
2) Points
3) Right above your total points summary click on "View Vacation Details."
:yay:

Are you signed up for automatic confirmation or a phone call? I prefer to have MS call me when something's available, so in my case, nothing gets posted on the website until I get the call and confirm it. Yesterday MS called and had a choice between BW or preferred view for one of my nights. I'm not sure what they would have chosen for me if they had just done it automatically.

I had the same question as the OP. I gather from what everyone has said that the the fact that we are on a waitlist does not appear on the member web site but rather only if our waitlist comes through will we see it when our reservation is changed. Is this correct?

poohj80 said:
I had the same question as the OP. I gather from what everyone has said that the the fact that we are on a waitlist does not appear on the member web site but rather only if our waitlist comes through will we see it when our reservation is changed. Is this correct?

Right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts