How to check OBC?

mickeyluv

DIS Veteran
I've read a few times on here where the OBC was not the same amount as what the passenger thought it was suppose to be. We just made the final payment for our Nov. cruise and my TA said that our OBC would be $150.00. How can I check that to make sure is in indeed on our Stateroom acct? Do I wait until we board and go to Guest Services or can I call DCL?

You can call DCL and ask them to check the account and see if shows up. I have done this in the past when I've sent money to be applied ahead of time. I would think this type of credit should also show.

I just got back yesterday and I had a card in my room stating the credits. There were 2 cards. ! was for booking online $25.00 and the other had $50.00 for booking w/ Disney card.

The OBC amount doesn't show up on any confirmation- whether online, or faxed, or mailed, etc. The only way to know ahead of time is by calling DCL.

I just got back yesterday and I had a card in my room stating the credits. There were 2 cards. ! was for booking online $25.00 and the other had $50.00 for booking w/ Disney card.

I didn't have anything in our room telling us. I asked when we were being checked in and they confirmed our OBCs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter