• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to add ticker countdown???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RN01

Mouseketeer
I have tried and tried to add a tickerfactory.com countdown to my signature. Can someone please tell me how to do it? I'm really not that computer dumb, I just can't figure it out. :confused3 :furious: :confused3

When you make your ticker on tickerfactory.com (there are others) you copy the code into your signature. If you use tickerfactory you copy the "bbCode".

hope this helps! :thumbsup2

RN01 said:
I have tried and tried to add a tickerfactory.com countdown to my signature. Can someone please tell me how to do it? I'm really not that computer dumb, I just can't figure it out. :confused3 :furious: :confused3
I'm in the same boat! I will try again too!

Binkrin,
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I was finally able to add the ticker. Hope the OP was able to do it too. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for all your help. I finally got a ticker countdown!!!!
:banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Aside from tickerfactory.com, what are some other sites for countdowns? Aren't there any out there with Disney stuff?!

http://daisypath.com/
is another one I have seen people use. I looked at the website and it looks more confusing than the tickerfactory.com one but maybe it has something that you will like...

I found this one too.. http://www.snugglepie.com/ see if you can find something you like :)

I am so happy to help. You guys really made me feel good :cloud9:

Thank you so much. I usually think of myself as computer literate but this one stumped me.

Hey guys!

just a little more info- when you paste anything into your signature...just scroll down a bit and click on (preview signature) and it will show you how your ticker etc will look when you post something! :)

one more tip- if you want to subscribe to a thread- just go to the top of the thread- under (thread tools) and choose -subscribe to this thread- :)

good luck! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter