How should we arrive at gate for MM tomorrow?

SeiterClan

DIS Veteran
Hi! I know most suggest arriving a half hour before MM which for tomorrow would be 6:30 but it’s also quite busy because of Spring Break...anyone know how busy it is? Should we be there earlier?

I admittedly have very little expertise in this area because my AP doesn’t give me early entries (and I haven’t stayed on-site since November 2017).

HOWEVER, if you are actually at the gate at 6:30am (the week of daylight savings, no less - I know we’re still “off” at our house), anyway, I’d be kind of horrified to hear that you weren’t “early” enough at that point.

I’m with Skyegirl1999. 6:30 should be plenty early.

I was there for EMH at DCA Sunday and Monday - showed up only a few minutes before 7:00 - and it wasn’t busy at all. Granted it wasn’t DL, but I’d be surprised too if you aren’t among the first in the esplanade.

I’m with Skyegirl1999. 6:30 should be plenty early.

I was there for EMH at DCA Sunday and Monday - showed up only a few minutes before 7:00 - and it wasn’t busy at all. Granted it wasn’t DL, but I’d be surprised too if you aren’t among the first in the esplanade.
Thank you @Skyegirl1999 & @dieumeye this is super helpful! Haven’t been coming from a hotel we have to do drop off for a mile away & also come from Harbor!

7AM MM is always better than any other time. For our last we arrived at around 6:15 and boy were we early. It was a cooler day but still, we were 1st at the gate for awhile before any sort of line began to form. It was not spring break though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter