How Scary Is It!?

Its too scary for me too, can't even watch a horror movie on TV....found some details of HHN here and they seem to have really spent a few $$ on it this year....that Bloody mary character would freak me out!

Good links btw. I like the scarezone movie. The other "Intro to Bloody Mary" lost my attention 2 mins in - maybe after lunch.

It looks like SO much fun... but I KNOW I will scream like a "little girl" :goodvibes , the ENTIRE nite! HA HA !! I am SURE I will have nightmares for the rest of my life too....darn it! I wish I wasn't such a puss.:scared:

It looks like SO much fun... but I KNOW I will scream like a "little girl" :goodvibes , the ENTIRE nite! HA HA !! I am SURE I will have nightmares for the rest of my life too....darn it! I wish I wasn't such a puss.:scared:
But that's what make it so much fun for everyone...especially people like me who love to go with screamers. :rotfl2:

HA HA... very funny! :lmao: My husband is one of those that will grab me at a scary movie theatre and laugh his a** off too! But, for some reason.... I am still wanting to go to this crazy event!??:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter