How old can a POT race be?

It differs for each race, but generally you get two years. For Tink 2017, they're asking for a race no older than May 1, 2015. So, I would think ~Sept. 1, 2015 is going to be the cutoff for DDD in 2017.

It is somewhere around 2 years from race date. So if tink is in May 2017 then usually your proof of time needs to be from between May 2015 and POT cut off day.

So its no more than 2 years in the past from the date of the disney race - not from the date that POT is due, right?

Meaning for Jan 2017 marathon weekend you can use dates from Jan 2015, even though proof is due 3 months earlier on Oct 2016.

So its no more than 2 years in the past from the date of the disney race - not from the date that POT is due, right?

Meaning for Jan 2017 marathon weekend you can use dates from Jan 2015, even though proof is due 3 months earlier on Oct 2016.

Correct.

This is actually really useful because I have at least one friend who was worried about getting a new PoT this fall. Thanks everyone!

How exactly do I show POT? I know it says I can use my past RunDisney times but how do I do that?
Thank you

I tried looking up my time through the site but no luck. I must be doing something wrong.

I'm trying to make sure I have everything ready and know what I'm doing when I register in feb.

I tried looking up my time through the site but no luck. I must be doing something wrong.

I'm trying to make sure I have everything ready and know what I'm doing when I register in feb.

Oh, I think I misunderstood your question. I was telling you where to put your POT, but I think you are asking where to find your POT. For a runDisney race, you can find your results by going here (http://www.rundisney.com/results). Then you pick your race and year from the drop-down lists, and click on "Go." After it refreshes, you can scroll down and click on "Get Results."

Oh, I think I misunderstood your question. I was telling you where to put your POT, but I think you are asking where to find your POT. For a runDisney race, you can find your results by going here (http://www.rundisney.com/results). Then you pick your race and year from the drop-down lists, and click on "Go." After it refreshes, you can scroll down and click on "Get Results."

I did not realize I needed both answers!! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter