How often do you tune into C-SPAN? (Not political)

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
How often do you tune into C-SPAN? This is not a political thread. I’m just curious if people just tune in once a year or once a week. I usually only watch if something major is being voted on. But does anyone tune in regularly into the channel? Thanks.

I actually flip by them every night.
The one channel seems to have a lot of lectures,
which are quite interesting.
I also like to see what our lawmakers are doing.

Never have, actually never knew it was broadcast from the chamber. Always thought it was just another CNN style news channel.

Haven't had cable in 6 years but I catch things posted on Youtube and it always seems like every important decision there's only 15 or 20 of them there.

I check it out about once a month but if there is something happening that I am interested in like a confirmation hearing or something to that effect I'll watch it on C-span.

I am surprised that people have never heard of it. I remember it way back when (pre-internet) and although I didn't watch it I knew it existed.

CSPAN is where fun goes to die, so hard pass on that soul-sucking doldrum of a Men's Warehouse fashion show.

You like "live feeds"? Throw a gator in the room and watch how quickly government officials can move on something.

Every now and again when I am aware something serious is going on and walk away mostly floored by how many words people can use and still manage to say absolutely nothing, it's usually mind numbing like a visual form of sedative but I never walk away feeling informed.

Never.

I don't believe it is available on the streaming service I use most.

I have never checked to see if there is a web page that allows a live stream.

The last time I watched C-Span was June 2004. That was when President Reagan state funeral in the Capitol Rotunda. All the news channels kept yammering away. Only C-Span was respectful enough to not talk. This allowed viewers to mourn with the rest of the country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter