How often do you eat table service meals?

We usually do breakfast in the room, then 1 ts meal, and either pick at stuff, (pretzels, ice cream), or eat bars we bring, or do cs if we have to. Some days we do 2 ts. My daughter (7) won't eat most of the kid meals at disney, so it's easier to take her for buffets, or just buy her snacks. My son (10) needs a huge meal at least once a day (hollow leg)
We have had a lot of greasy fast food at cs in disney, and haven't found that many we like, but we get a few burgers here and there.

I'm thinking we may be in the minority (especially on the boards), but we only do 2 or maybe 3 TS meals per 5-6 day trip. I actually enjoy many of the CS restaurants and don't want to miss them (La Cantina de San Angel, Earl of Sandwich, Columbia Harbor House, Pizzafari), so I don't like to over schedule our sit down meals. No kids, me (27) and DH (29). It's not a money thing, but more about having more flexability to eat where we want and not be shackled by reservations and actually liking the quick meals (not really foodies).

We do almost all of our meals TS. CS just doesn't work out for us, and we really need 3 full meals, not just snacks. We eat out a LOT at home though so maybe that's why it never seems like too much time or food to us on vacation.

We do mostly CS meals, maybe 2-3 TS in a 7 day stay. It's just my DH and me, no kids. As others have said, we just prefer the flexibility of CS.

We eat at least 1 if not 2 TS per day.
Example would be a 10:30 AM Crystal Palace brunch and then a Garden Grill 6 PM dinner.
We are a family of 4 - Our June 2012 WDW vacation, our 'kids' were 20 & 17.

We also pack some granola bars, snacks and cereal for between meal grazing.popcorn::

Usually 1 TS meal each day, except one day is always all counter service. I just like the break of having no where to be at a certain time sometimes.

Occasionally we do 2 TS in a day, but it's not my favorite. Sometimes it just works out that way with the availability of adrs.

I also like to do a combination of breakfast, lunch and dinner TS meals during the vacation.

We do a TS meal every day. For us it's a chance for us as a family to spend some good quality time together talking and chilling out from the endless running around in the parks over a good meal. We prefer to get out of the heat, not have fast food burgers, chicken nuggets, pizza, or cold sandwich wraps for all of our meals.

We like one TS a day alternating between a lunch & dinner. We do lunch in a park & resort dinners. This way we can escape the heat on park days.

If it's up to me rarely - takes too long, costs too much, and the quality just isn't there.

I do one TS for Prime Time because the fried chicken just can't be beat - other than that? No thanks.

We have a TS dinner every night.

Our kids are teenagers, but we did ate TS every night even back when they were in elementary school.

We eat at least 1 TS a day. Sometimes two, breakfast and dinner.

On our last trip we did 2 table services a day. We liked the sit down and enjoyed the meals. We didn't feel rushed or shoved about. We also didn't feel that it took time away from doing things in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter