How often do you change hotels?

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
I'm on my third change. Started at GF. Then Poly and now AKL. I may go for a fourth (if we can get the airline discount for WL). You'd think I was negotiating peace in the Middle East the way I think about where we should stay. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this!:D

Oh good I'm not the only one who stalks the CM's taking reservationists!

About 3 unless we fly in late night. If we fly in late night then we stay 1 night in value, then switch for 3 nights somewhere else, then move over to DVC. On the way back to the airport we stop for a stay at HRH.

You're not alone!

Started at ASMo.
Switched to the GF.
Thought about WL.
Decided on the YC.

I am not changing my mind again. DH will kill me! :p

I used to think some people spent WAY too much time making the decision where to stay......lol Until I started planning our next trip the day we returned from our last!

I thought POR was perfect. We honeymooned at GF this April, and I thought POR would be a romantic place to stay next April.

But today I started to look at people's photos and web sites, and I am falling in love with CSR.

I'm pretty sure DH will like that much more than the mansions at POR.

But with months before we'll book the room, I'm sure I may change my mind again.

It's probably inevitable that I'll start to rationalize staying in a deluxe again.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter