How often do FPs come available and when are they posted?

If you needed someone to explain to you that by looking multiple times (i.e. "refresh") you could find more Fastpasses, maybe you do need a pay site for help!

His milieu is character information such as time and place for Characterpalooza, real-time updates on character training in Epcot, the weekly schedule for the current flagpole meet and greets, and exact schedules for characters (so you can arrive ten minutes early and wait less time). I can't get any of that information for free and it is well worth a few bucks a year for me, yes!

I agree completely on characters. I thought that Character Locator had outlived it's usefulness, but MDE was so abominably bad for characters a few weeks ago that I was really thankful for CL. MDE for the iPhone right now is basically broken for finding anything in the parks and for getting accurate character info. I can't say enough bad about the user interface. Paying the $10 for accurate info on when characters are going to start their sets was totally worth it. It really helped us avoid the lines.

I found a drop time on my own through knowing some of the other regular drop times and following the pattern. It can be done. Especially if you spend way too much time studying the FP system.

Impressive! As I said, I'd rather pay someone who knows then spend the time trying to figure it out. I also don't have an AP so I can't even look at the times unless I have a trip within 60 days.

But I totally believe and agree that those who want to dedicate themselves to figuring it out are absolutely able to do so. (Is this in doubt?) I am sure it is even more satisfying to get those rare FP if you worked the time out yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter