How much will a DCL beach towel cost?

lpursell

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about getting a beach towel from a shop on the Magic. I have a few other souvenir beach towels. They're usually expensive and I'm just wondering what one from Disney costs? Does anyone remember?

We paid $20 this past July and it is very nice, heavy weight towel. One of the best priced items in the gift shop.

heres a good onboard shopping tip: there are usually quite a few clearance items in Mickeys Mates and Treasure Ketch....but you must shop early, like the first night of cruise, b/c these items sell out fast!!!!

My dd picked out a beach towel on our cruise last March. It is a huge checkerboard that is very colorful and says Castaway Cay. It comes with a bag of giant checkers - she plays with it all the time - even in the winter - with her friends in her room. I believe it was $20 or so - well worth the money

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter