How much to budget for DC pictures??

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
Just wondering how much to budget for pro photos at DC? Asuuming they turn out, I will probably like to get most of them. We will have three people in our swim. Thanks for any info!!

You may be able to do a search.. but I know that the cost is either per pic or package.

Robvia had it on his webpage on how much the pictures were... just dont know the link to his webpage

Also Kelly Monoghans book had a pricing structure in it as well.. I think his site is www.theotherorlando.com

Hope that helps

I'm wondering about this also

My link is here, I didn't have the exact price of the package, but I have the paper with the individual prices.

http://www.pompano.net/~robvia/SeaWorld1.htm

You go into a hut with I-mac computers and sort thru the pictures of your group, usualy 8 people. You narrow it down to only your pictures, about 12, and from there you make a package.

Our pack was 3 5x7 pictures, and a snow globe which has a tiny picture in it. Or you can pick key chains, but you must do a package deal. Sounds weird when you're doing it, but you can get more pictures later.
I have the little piece of paper with more info.

1 - 8x10 $28.99
1 - 5x7 $15.99
2 - Keychains of same photo $15.99
1 - Snowglobe $15.99

Yeah, it's expensive, but they are worth it, we have them all on display in our home. My mom even reframed one to a nice wood frame.

So you go with the 3 pictures, and a snowglobe, or keychain, and then if you want more, you can buy extras at the photo stand.

The extra amount charged to my credit card after the trip was $88, and that was with my mom and daughter having a couple extra drinks at the snack bar. That got us 4 5x7 pics, a snow globe, the free 5x7 family picture as you walk in, plus a couple drinks.

Plan to bring $100 with you. If you link your credit card to your badge, it's a mute point, you get the bill later. You won't complain when you see the pictures.

Some have complained that the photographer missed some shots of them. Lucky for us, we got good pics. Just tell the photographer you're going to buy the pics and to get good ones, then they'll stay awake.

Now, here are the pics they will get. Everyone in your party will get to kiss the dolphin. They swim up to your hands cupped in front of you. You lift up and kiss, good picture for the girls. The next picture they will get is of everyone in the middle petting the dolphin as they lay on their back, good family picture. The next picture they will get is of each person riding to the shore, good for the guys. Plus a couple pics of the dolphin jumping out of the water doing a flip. Hard to choose from, you'll want them all.

Great!! THanks for the info, Robvia! Only 22 more days til our swim!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter