How Much Money Do You Think T-Rex Will Cost?

WLfamily

Mouseketeer
We have reservations for T-Rex about mid-way through our trip. Knowing it is not on the dp I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what to expect to spend on this meal. We are a family of four, dd 9 ds 14 and a big eater like dad, we have dinner reservations. I have $75 in gift cards through mypoints put aside but I am not sure this will be enough. What do you guys think? I tried their website but no prices next to food choices. :)

Do you have an Iphone or an Ipod Touch? There's a nice little app that has the full menus and prices for all the Disney restaurants, including T-Rex. If you don't have the app, maybe you can give an idea of what you'd each be choosing and I'll give you the prices of each item.

Do you have an Iphone or an Ipod Touch? There's a nice little app that has the full menus and prices for all the Disney restaurants, including T-Rex. If you don't have the app, maybe you can give an idea of what you'd each be choosing and I'll give you the prices of each item.

No I don't have an Iphone or Ipod touch. That is so nice of you to offer. My dd will eat off the kids menu and her choice will be either chicken tenders or cheeseburger depending on her mood. As far as dh, my guess would be either the Triceratop Filet or the Boneyard Buffet. Ds will probably choose a burger from the adult menu and I was looking at the Jurassic Shrimp Skewers. The kids will also want the chocolate extinction just because its there. Thank you sooo much for this. :hug:

Hi,

allears.net has the full menu with prices. :)

No I don't have an Iphone or Ipod touch. That is so nice of you to offer. My dd will eat off the kids menu and her choice will be either chicken tenders or cheeseburger depending on her mood. As far as dh, my guess would be either the Triceratop Filet or the Boneyard Buffet. Ds will probably choose a burger from the adult menu and I was looking at the Jurassic Shrimp Skewers. The kids will also want the chocolate extinction just because its there. Thank you sooo much for this. :hug:

No problem, happy to help! Ok, not sure if you're talking the Dizzy Chicken or the Shrimpkens, both have chicken, but they're both $7.99 on the kids menu. The Triceratop Filet is $29.99 and the Boneyard Buffet is $26.99. The burgers are either $11.99 or $14.99 depending on the size he wants. The Jurassic Shrimp Skewer is $20.99. Chocolate Extinction is $14.99. :goodvibes

Hi,

allears.net has the full menu with prices. :)

Yes, I found it here too. :goodvibes

Thank you to both of you, never thought to look over at Deb's site, duh. :goodvibes

No problem, happy to help! Ok, not sure if you're talking the Dizzy Chicken or the Shrimpkens, both have chicken, but they're both $7.99 on the kids menu. The Triceratop Filet is $29.99 and the Boneyard Buffet is $26.99. The burgers are either $11.99 or $14.99 depending on the size he wants. The Jurassic Shrimp Skewer is $20.99. Chocolate Extinction is $14.99. :goodvibes

Thank you sooo much Shir Kahn. :hug: Looks like I need to try and get another $25 gift card from mypoints unless I want to come up with some oop cash. Good thing every other meal is on the dp. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter