How much for an onsite holiday for 2 adults/2 kids?

Li-sa

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I've been pricing up a Disney holiday for August 2011 for 2 adults/2 kids over 10. There don't seem to be many flights available yet, so have been looking at this year's prices too.

For flights, hotel (moderate with free QSDP), 14 nights park tickets, I am getting a price of around £6000 :scared1:. Does that sound reasonable or are there better deals around? If so, where should I look for a better deal?

When would be the best time to book?

TIA

Hi, I have booked to go this nov and have two adults and two children going and mine cost around £ 4200 we have the disney tickets, staying at port orleans riverside and have free dining, hope this helps, if you are looking into going next year then i would wait a little and see if disney do free dining again they have for the a few years now you have to go between set dates but it does save you money if i had to bay for dining i would have been looking at £ 5100 I hope this helps ;)

We're a family of 2 adults, 2 children (17 and 14 when we fly) and are going at the beginning of Nov 2011. We've booked a Fly Drive with Virgin £2,471, have a quote from Complete Orlando for a one bedroom villa at OKW with free DDP £2310 and 14 day ultimate tickets £920. All this totals £5,701.

I know that the flights are usually cost a lot more in August, so £6000 at this stage is probably pretty reasonable, but It really depends on whether you want to fly direct or indirect. You can get some really good deals if you're prepared to fly indirect.

We are going next Aug (2 ad/1 teenager) and already booked most of the holiday - decided to do a DIY so we can tailor to exactly what we want. Have you looked at Complete Orlando as you may be able to get a deluxe villa resort (Saratoga Springs) with free table service dining, for the same price as a moderate hotel (Port Orleans quick service dining)!
Plus the Disney tickets are a good price.
We were going to wait until Sept before booking a scheduled flights, but looking at this years prices they are outrageous, so decided to book thomson premium seats - at a price within our budget. Try online for a price, then visit your First choice agent to get them to better it!
Good Luck
CJ

Complete Orlando have next years prices already.

Port Orleans with QSDDP & 4x 14 day tix £2,288

OKW or SSR with regular DDP & 4x 14 day tix £2,440

To me well worth the extra £53pp to go in deluxe DVC studio & better DDP

Flights this year have been anything from £400 indirect (London~Miami) to £700(and more) for Virgin direct.

Too early to know what flights are going to be next year, you could get your package from under £4,000 to just over £5,000 based on this years flight prices.

Thanks for the replies. I hadn't come across complete Orlando, so will definitely look there. I'd rather pay more for direct flights and cut down on traveling time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter