How much for a dinner at Emerils?

Andy123

Wine, Beer and Spirits Guy
Just for budgeting purposes... how much should 2 adults expect to spend at Emerils (probably a bottle of wine too...) for dinner? Also, does anyone know of a website with a menu? Thank you for your help!

I would budget at least $150. Of course, the wine can really throw it one way or the other depending on your taste. You can go to some pretty wild extremes if you want to. But what a way to go.....

We (husband, 14 year old son, myself) had dinner at Emeril's last June. I had one drink, no wine, (my husband doesn't drink) we each had soup, an entree and dessert - $225 including tip.

Dinner was excellent - banana cream pie is a must! Don't let them seat you upstairs. Not much atmosphere.

We have been 2 times, no kids just my wife and myself, both times we had an Appetizer, Entree and Dessert. Both times no alcohol, but both iced tea. Both times our bill was around $99.00.

George

Actually, we didn't drink any booze. If this was a date of MsDisney and MIB, the booze bill would be at least $1,000! :)

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Actually, we didn't drink any booze. If this was a date of MsDisney and MIB, the booze bill would be at least $1,000! :)

That's why I couldn't marry you Barry, you just couldn't afford me, and I can't cook quickly enough to keep up with YOU! :D

It's definitely to MIB's advantage to buy me tequila!!! ;D :eek: :D

Actually, it's to his advantage to buy me diet coke too...hmmm...
:rolleyes:

Karen :smooth:

DW and I had dinner there last June. One drink, a couple glasses of wine and a fantastic meal for $155.00. Service is beyond belief, be sure to have ressies, and try the banana cream pie!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter