How much discount is a "Package discount" in WDW eyes?

amandaraye

Mouseketeer
I'm not real hopeful about getting a free dining promotion since I'm going in April. Historically only "package discounts" are available in April. So I guess my only hope is that Disney will release a discounted package available to the general public. Does anyone know roughly what kind of discount we're talking about? Is there a percentage? How does it work? Just curious what kind of discount I can possibly look forward to getting. Thanks!:yay:

I am not sure of the link but I think mousesavers has some historical discounts posted on their site to let you know what has been given in the past.

Yeah it just says "discount offered to general public". Doesn't give an idea of how much or what percentage or however they do it.:confused: I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter