How many taking advantage of free dining?

luvmyboys

<font color=blue>WoW Widow<br><font color=deeppink
I am curious as to how many DISers are going to be at WDW during free dining, and whether you would have been there anyway or if the offer made you go again...

We were planning our trip anyway for the last week in Sept, so were THRILLED with the MYW free dining offer!

We are going Oct. 3-13 and are only going because of the free dining. Too good a deal to pass up. Thanks Disney for tempting us to come back, I appreciate it!!! Can't wait!

The free dining is what inspired my Aug trip because I just went late March early April, I will be wearing a lime green mickey from HD, might even write DIS on it... We will be at ASMo from Aug 25-30th

Dd and I were planning on going in Sept. anyway but the dining plan definitely makes our vacation dollars go further! ;)

I was about 1-1/2 years away from going back again, but this deal did it for me.

I like cruising and meals are included there; so, I see this as as more of an all-inclusive vacation and I like it this way.

Same her, we were planning the 1st week of Sept anyway, the dining plan allowed us to go to POFQ. I have wanted to stay here forever.

We were also going in Sept. anyway but, with the dining plan it makes it even more exciting to get to try restaurants we have never eaten at before. :jumping1:

We already had our trip booked when our TA from Dreams Unlimited told us about the free dining. We made ADR's for Cindy's Breakfast, Artist Point, Chef Mickey's, Jiko, and Calif. Grill. I know that we have to use 2 credits for one meal at most of those, but that's okay with us. We'd rather pay a little more to have a great meal. :earsboy:

We were not planning on going until May 2006 after I graduate Nursing school, this deal was too good to pass up:)

I'm making the trip, because of the free dining...too good a deal to pass up. DH can't go so taking DS-1(his second trip) and a friend with her daughter (3)instead. :rolleyes1

We were already going the first week of October.

I had purchased air tickets in February.

We were trying to decide where to stay and the free dining closed the deal.

We are staying at POR Oct. 1-9.

We will also be there last week of Septmeber, we werent planning a trip till '06, but we came upon this and decided that it really couldnt be beat

We were going in September anyways, and we had already booked the MYW dining plan.......so when the free dining came out...it was definatly a surprise. We saved loads of money!!!!!

We will be going October 1st through the 8th. We had planned on these dates at the begginning of the year and just our luck this came about. I was wondering just how many of these packages did Disney have for sale. How would you go about finding this info out?? I am real nervous about the attendance level during this week because of the free dining.

We were going to go for our 10th anniversary in November but chose August instead for 3 reasons: 1)we are already taking our DS8 out of school for a week long Disney Cruise in May and didn't want him to miss any more school 2) free dining plan 3) $49 each way Southwest tickets.

We are going in August instead of a cruise because of the free dining, we have APs and the low Southwest fares. Can't wait. :goodvibes

ShellyLynn3630 said:
We will be going October 1st through the 8th. We had planned on these dates at the begginning of the year and just our luck this came about. I was wondering just how many of these packages did Disney have for sale. How would you go about finding this info out?? I am real nervous about the attendance level during this week because of the free dining.
I don't think its done as well as Disney expected because when it was first announced, reservations had to be made by July 3. But this week it was released again. We were planning on going in Sept anyway but this dining better. Though I worry its going to be too much food. I know at some places we will probably share (ESPN club) for example. Plus I have DDE for our cocktails and the extra dessert at Ohana's DD12 loves the Beach Bomb.

We would actually be there right now, but when free dining was offered we changed our trip to the end of Aug. Just couldn't pass it up!

The free dining definitely did it for us. We were planning a December trip, but decided the free dining was too good to miss. Then, we talked 15 others into coming along and we now have a Grand Gathering/Family & Friends Reunion!! It's gonna be a blast! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter