How many of you buy insurance for your trip?

Do you purchase trip insurance?

• Yes, always through Disney.

• Yes, through another travel insurance company.

• Never, why cancel a trip to Disney?

Results are only viewable after voting.
We purchased it for this trip. We hadn't on previous trips but realize there could be a need for it.

we do buy insurance for our cruises...but you pay 100% 3 months before you ever go...if something comes up you LOSE money...so its best to insure...especially since we are going in hurricane season;)

If you buy the package through Disney (hotel, tickets, transfers, meals), you have to pay 45 days in advance. If I were hotel only, I might consider otherwise.

For us we always do it except we do it through another company since we go to other place on vacation other than disney ex. Georgia Washington D.C... all on one trip so we dont buy disdney but buy it through another company.

Thanks for all your replies. I booked my pacakage this morning with free dining at the POLY. We decided to purchase the Disney Insurance. I did a little research on other travel insurance companies and Disney Ins. still seemed the best choice for us. DH and I both have elderly grandparents and DH's parents are not in the best health in their 60's. Not to mention traveling with children and during hurricane season. This will provide us with peace of mind.

By the way, my aunt and uncle had to cancel a two week trip to Israel hours before their flight was supposed to leave, because a family member died. They got every penny back thanks to trip ins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter