How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

Adding a new item to my countdown. This year has really sucked so far healthwise with breast cancer surgery, chemo, radiation plus the added ruptured appendix. I'm close to finishing up my 5 weeks of radiation which will hopefully mark the end of that crap.

6 sessions of radiation left

75 days until BWV 🎪🎡
249 days until Universal :wizard:
251 days until my 50th birthday trip at BWV 🎪🎡
442 days until my bike 🚲 trip in Belgium and Netherlands

Adding a new item to my countdown. This year has really sucked so far healthwise with breast cancer surgery, chemo, radiation plus the added ruptured appendix. I'm close to finishing up my 5 weeks of radiation which will hopefully mark the end of that crap.

75 days until BWV 🎪🎡
So sorry to hear about all your health issues. Hoping for better (cancer free) days for you!

75 days until BWV 🎪🎡
So sorry you are going through this. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest