How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Just got off the Fantasy yesterday 😭 :sad2::sad::worried:😥
Not sure when the next one will be but again its to far out to think about:confused3
Yep got off the fantasy yesterday too. Unfortunately my son was sick the last night and morning so we had to change there travel plans. He went down to health services and they gave him a shot. Had him leave the ship last.

We knew something was going around when they started serving soda and ice cream . Plus wiping down the stair rails.

Yep got off the fantasy yesterday too. Unfortunately my son was sick the last night and morning so we had to change there travel plans. He went down to health services and they gave him a shot. Had him leave the ship last.

We knew something was going around when they started serving soda and ice cream . Plus wiping down the stair rails.
Sorry to hear this I hope he is feeling better.

352 to my best friend's wedding cruise on the Wish (my fingers hit the wrong keys yesterday)

430 to my Feb Break Dream cruise

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter