How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Today!!!

But OMG the drama. Around 10:30 I went back to the front desk because no letter (I had texted my TA and she verified I DID have transfers from Music). That CM could not pull it up but manager was able to.

Pick up at noon, be there by 11:45, luggage around 8.

Fast forward to 6:15 this morning when luggage assistance called to verify my 6:30 luggage pick-up for check out! Uh, NO. He is all confused as there is a note about that in my file. (This is the second time I have had a weird note in my file resulting in an early morning call about checking out after visiting the desk about something. Definitely emailing the manager at the email on the letter they put on the bed on check-in day.) I explained I was going on a cruise and taking the bus from here and he wanted to know what time that pick up for luggage was. I said “Don’t worry about it. It is carry-on size. I will just take it myself.”

Called the number on the DCL bus pick-up letter in a panic and on the verge of tears. Spoke with a super nice and calming CM named Brittany who clearly saw it on my reservation and then pulled the list for Music to make sure I was showing on there. I am, and she verified all the info - noon pick-up (I knew the 10am the girl last night said was way too early), and info about luggage pick-up. Calmed me way down.

Juan called back to check about when I wanted my luggage pick-up and apologize for the other call. He was CLUELESS about the cruise bus luggage timing, so I reiterated that I will just take it myself.

I will likely head over to the main building around 9:30 and just read in the lobby. Just to make sure. This was such a smooth and easy process at AoA in February! Not sure how it is so screwed up at Music! Makes me wish I had done the fake flight at MCO and taken the bus from there.

Hopefully I’ll be on that beautiful ship today!!
This whole thing would have made me a nervous wreck. Glad you are on your cruise and have a Happy Birthday Cruise!!!

35 days (5 weeks today!) til we board the Wonder for our 2nd Alaska cruise!
75 days til we board the Magic for the first time for the DVC member cruise!
237 days until we fly 'home' to Aulani!
389 days until we are back on the Magic to Northern Europe!
449 days until our 10th cruise, girls trip to Baja!

I may be old and somewhat tricky with all this stuff but the DIS boards seems to have changed and posts and information seem so out of date for example this thread? HELP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!