How many DVC resorts do you have points at?

How many DVC Resorts do you own points at?

• 1 Resort

• 2 Resorts

• 3 Resorts

• 4 Resorts

• 5+ Resorts

Results are only viewable after voting.

vfinder1

Mouseketeer
I am just wondering how many different resorts do people own points at?

I currently will be owning at SSR but hope to buy points at BCV as well.

Are there advantages to buying into several different resorts?

We started out with points at OKW and then because of the booking windows and when we want to visit Vero Beach and Hilton Head - we bought points at those resorts.

:thumbsup2

All our points (2 contracts) are at the Boardwalk. We have stayed at all the resorts with the exception of BCV (and that will happen soon enough) and love them all. We would not get any value out of owning at different resorts (with the exception of the extended expiration date available at SSR and presumably newer properties). If you book significantly in advance and are insistent about where you want to stay, owning at that resort is certainly of some value....we are just not picky, I guess (although, getting "stuck" at the Boardwalk would NEVER bring a tear to my eye!) ;)

Just one....OKW, but with 2 contracts of 230 and 150 points.

Two, for now. ;)

I am just wondering how many different resorts do people own points at?
Only one DVC property for us (SSR) -- but we also own 4 timeshare products outside Disney. Are there advantages for us? Certainly ...!

This poll will have huge selection bias as I'm sure DIS members are much more likely to own at multiple resorts than other members. I bet only a very small fraction of all dvcers own more than one. Like 1% would be my guess.

We own at 2 resorts with 2 master contracts.

Are there advantages to buying into several different resorts?

We wanted the owner's 11 month booking advantage at each resort. Simple as that. :)

I own in 4 resorts.
BCV, SSR I have 100 points
BWV 150 points
and WL 50 points.

I like the availability of being able to book 11 months out with the 100 pts. or more. It helps alot when we go for the Thanksgiving holiday.

:yay:
:banana:

Own OKW and BCV. Bought BCV for 11 month window in December. Will buy VWL and AKV if we ever need an 11 month window at those resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter