How many dumb things can you do on your first day in Disney World?

lostmypooh

Earning My Ears
So far I'm up to 5 and I've only been on property since 3:30pm today....LOL

1. I meant to take my cholesterol medication and grabbed a Xanax by accident. I was very chill at the Magic kingdom tonight and that leads me to #2. So chill I walked into the men's room...oops 3. As a veteran Disney goer I got myself trapped by the parade. (See #1 as to why...LOL). 4. Back to the hotel for a car run to get item that was left.......forgot the keys....yep, pesky Xanax makes me so forgetful and last but not least #5. The past 2 yrs in a row we were fortunate to get the same room at the Grand. This year not so lucky. I spent 5 frustrating minutes trying to get in the old one :)

Hi, my name is Lostmypooh and I've lost my mind :)

Other than that, had the Grand Gaspy burger at gasperilla grill and it was delicious! From 5:30 to 10:30 the park wasn't overly crowded. I managed to get in quite a few rides. Some with fast pass and others quick standby. MK again tomorrow with an 8am opening, so I'll give an update on tomorrow's adventures. Night all!

Today I didn't do anything dumb (at least that I'll acknowledge:) ). I was up at 5am, showered by 5:30, and walking from the Grand to the Poly. Capt cooks doesn't open for service until 6:30. I made friends with the servers and chatted until it was time to order the (at least for me) ever illusive Tonga Toast. Many have suggested at least once in all my trips, and I guess I never tried hard enough to have it. Today is the day I completed that task. I didn't love it. I found it way too much bread and not enough bananas. The coating was good. Picked up a Minnie Mouse cupcake and headed back to the Grand on foot. Put that cupcake in the fridge for later and made my way to the MK, which was opening at 8am. I'm usually inside the park with a ppo breakfast and miss the welcome show and today I got to see it. It was cool! My first ride was buzz then Peter Pan followed by pooh, dwarfs and a very cool experience at philharmagic. I was the only person in the theater....LOL. Onward to Haunted Mansion and then splash. Everything was a 5 minute wait this morning. All that done and it was only 8:45am. Shopped for,a bit and then got a call from my mom that she messed up her back somehow. Uhhh ohhh.

I left the park immediately and called a scooter company on the way. Bless apple adopters for delivering one to the resort in an hour. Mom's technology challenged and I thought it might be a problem, but 5 minutes on it and she thinks she's a NASCAR DRIVER!!! Crowds wer light this morning and it rained for a bit this afternoon and then cleared off for a nice evening. Dinner was at The Plaza. I had my meatloaf YUM and mom had the Plaza club. Equally as good. With the Magic kingdom open until midnight tonight it was wall to wall people. Got a few rides in, took a stroller to the shins, watched Wishes from the hub as the couple next to me got engaged. Found socks for my costume Friday night so this magical night ended on a fantastic note despite the crowds and shin bruises.

Now it's time for bed. 8:10 Be Our Guest rest and it's already 12:24 am. Looooooong day.. See you tomorrow Disers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!