How many days

I'm usually one to do as many days as possible but also like at least that one day to decompress as someone else stated prior since we drive as well. Enjoy your trip!

I prefer as much time as possible in Orlando so we're not as rushed and can spread out our adventures over multiple days. But that's in situations where I'll have at least one day home to regroup before going back to work. My husband would go straight back to the grind of the office the day after vacation, but I will not. That's how we end up with our luggage still packed, unwashed, a week after we've returned home, no food in the fridge, and days of disorganized stress. Not worth it IMO.

Whether Disney or some other destination, driving or flying, I like to maximize my vacation time, which means I'm used to returning to work the day after returning from a trip. I figure I can catch up on rest at the next weekend. I'd go for 6 days.

Arriving home by 4pm isn't that bad IMO. What day of the week will be be? I would prep everything you'll need for school/work that next day before you leave for WDW as part of your planning and packing.

A lot of great replies. Only you know your preference for something like this. Given that you get back at 4 pm, yea I'd say go with 6 days and grab a pizza or something quick upon your return so you don't have to cook and also advise before you leave, just have a clean set of clothes ready to go for the next day for everyone so you can do laundry later or not stress to get it done in the short timeframe that night.

Eat dinner, put away toiletries, early bedtime and you are good to go for the next morning. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter