• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days until your next vacation DVCers?

1 1/2 days until we get to WDW and stay at a WDW, non DVC, hotel for one night... Then, the next day we finally make it to our destination -- BLT -- for our 9 day vacation. Woo hoo!!

EEEKKK!!!! Leaving in 14 days and nothing is ready!!!:scared1: It snuck up on me...but I am coming home!!!!! :cool1:

3 days to AKV! We might be over doing it, but we going to Hoop-Dee-Do Review, Candlelight Processional, and having an Illuminations Cruise! My brother and his wife are joining us and this will be his first visit to WDW. He doesn't get it. WDW is just for kids, right? NOT!

3 sleeps for me!!!!!!!!! :yay:

3 days to AKV! We might be over doing it, but we going to Hoop-Dee-Do Review, Candlelight Processional, and having an Illuminations Cruise! My brother and his wife are joining us and this will be his first visit to WDW. He doesn't get it. WDW is just for kids, right? NOT!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 sounds awesome!!! Love HDDR!

3days, 7days, 100 days....I've got everyone beat! 3 7 1 long days til AKV, Treehouse villas if I get luckey.

It's been a rough one since I booked in June (7 months out)...I was to take my parents, but my dad's health declined rapidly, and with his passing I waited a while and then asked my mom (it was a "surprise" trip that we usually take)... And we're going in...39 days! :upsidedow:dance3: My DH is going, too! Let the countdown re-start! :dance3:

It's been a rough one since I booked in June (7 months out)...I was to take my parents, but my dad's health declined rapidly, and with his passing I waited a while and then asked my mom (it was a "surprise" trip that we usually take)... And we're going in...39 days! :upsidedow:dance3: My DH is going, too! Let the countdown re-start! :dance3:

I lost my parents 3 months apart in 2009. The ONLY thing that made that year bearable was my 11 day stay that August. I'm sorry for your loss but have a great time! Know that your father will be happy that you're happy.

61 days for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter