How many days until you go to Disney? Countdown Thread!

Leaving for disney the day after tomorrow!!!! Staying at coronado springs resort!! Sooo Excited all packed!!!

I was originally supposed to leave on friday, but now we're leaving on Thursday!!! So 3 days!!

april 26...i know its kinda far away and i still have to raise the money to make the payments...but i am going

I am coming to the Disneyland Resort from March 31st until April the 4th. Since I live 1/2 way across the country in Chicago, a trip to Disneyland is a big event in my life. My last trip to Disneyland was last August. It was my 2nd trip, and my grandson's first. I have decided to come again. This time I am traveling with my grandson again, and his mom will be visiting for the first time.

Sean really liked Disneyland. He has been to Disney World numerous times, and when I asked where he would like to go for a graduation present, he replied Disneyland. He asked, "Can Mom come too?"

Well mom and I put our heads together, and decided to make this a birthday present instead. This way we could surprise Sean. He doesn't know that this trip is all booked. He won't find out until his birthday on March the 25th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter