• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how many days for seaworld?

sahoenshell1218

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to see all of the shows, attractions, etc. in one day when the park is open 9a-8p without running around like a mad hatter?

It is probably possible to see it in one day, but two days is much better. Of course, we watched every show and did most of the attractions, some twice, with DS 7 and DS 4 so our pace wasn't break neck by any means.

We loved Sea World!

I totally agree. To really enjoy all Seaworld has to offer and not be run ragged by the time you are finished, plan for two days at the park.

We were there yesterday and I'll second the need for 2 days, it's been 15 + years since I've been there and the place exceeded my expectations. What a fun place.

I'd say two days too. We went for four days over Spring Break and never tired of it! One day can be done, but it's pretty tiring to race from one show time to the other, usually on separate sides of the park.

Glad to hear that two days is good.
I am planning on going Saturday after I get off cruise ship. Return Sunday morning before my afternioon flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter