How many days do you pack for?

Family of 3, going for 7 days 6 nights. Packing for 4 and planning on doing Laundry. I used to pack for more until I realized my arrival outfit can also be mixed in for the last days. All the bottoms I pack are neutral so it is I can mix and match. Plus I always end up buying other apparel there.

Last time we went for 7 nights. I packed for 7 nights and did one load of laundry at the pool laundry room at CSR midway through. Young kids and tons of rain during our trip required many outfit changes for everyone.

We are a family of 5. On park days we wear 2 outfits-one in the am, then we swim, shower and return in non sweaty clean clothes (august). I do laundry on the non park days which ended up being every other day for our August trip.

I live bringing less.

We go to my sisters in April. The first year we drove and my kids even said “we didn’t wear this” to many shirts/shorts. We still did laundry and they wore what was on top. So we also bring 4 outfits. My then 16 yo last year just wanted to being 2! Our days revolve around the beach.

We usually stay for 3-4 weeks and take 2 suitcases for a family of 4. We usually have 2-3 pairs of pants/shorts each and 5-6 tops each.
I wash when I need to and do some quick washes in the sink.

I always overpack. It can be a problem sometimes. For myself, I will 2-4 extra outfits. For my girls, ages 6 and 13 months, I will pack 5-6 extra outfits plus extra pjs. I don’t do laundry on vacation.

Even if I plan to do laundry, I always bring enough underwear, a couple more pairs than days. What if the washing machine breaks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter