How many calories?

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
Does anyone out there have a good website for info on how many calories you should eat a day to allow you to lose weight?

Thank you

Kim

www.sparkpeople.com You put in your current weight, your goal weight and when you want to reach your goal and it will calculate a calorie range for you. It will also give you healthy ideas of what you can eat for each meal -- often way more yummy things than you might have thought of on your own. And best of all it's free and there is a Disboards team there.

Good luck!

I have heard that you should not eat any less than your resting metabolic rate. For me that's around 1700 calories, and I'm happy with that amount.

I think you should not count calories. It is nonsense except you are professional sport player and you have nutritionist to advise you.
Just do not eat much candies, a bit less bread and do not think about if you ate more than you should.
And have some activity, few kilograms more is not big deal.

Go to the Daily Plate. Its a website where you can enter your height, weight and daily activities. It will tell you how many calories to eat to gain, maintain or loose weight. You can also enter the foods that you have eaten each day and it will calculate your calories. It has a really great function which includes restaurant food and recipes from popular cookbooks. Its very helpful and I think there is even an iphone app. from the same folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter