How long to get your luggage at CBR using ME?

mommypenguin29

Mouseketeer
We are arriving around 5 PM when we come to Disney and are planning on taking advantage of ME, how long until our luggage will arrive?

when we went there a couple of years ago we had our luggage about 2 1/2 hours after we checked in. i know the normal time is about 3 so we just go lucky i guess.

When people say 3 hours, that's 3 hours after checkin. It takes on average around 1.5 hours from when you land until you're checking in so if you land at 5pm then you should have your luggage by 9:30pm. It could be earlier but this is the standard. This is true of all WDW resorts.

Thanks...is it better to get our own luggage and take it onto ME? I am worried about not having something that evening.

Thanks...is it better to get our own luggage and take it onto ME? I am worried about not having something that evening.

It is your call; I like to let ME handle the luggage.

And you should always take what you need for the first 24 hours in your carry-on anyway, in case the airline misdirects your luggage.

I think if you go over to the transportation board, you will find many, many people have never had an issue with ME.

We got ours about 2.5 hours after we landed if I remember correctly. We were out checking out the resort and when we got back to our room, it was there. Just to be safe, we packed PJ's, cosmetics etc on our carry on just in case.

We got ours about 2.5 hours after we landed if I remember correctly. We were out checking out the resort and when we got back to our room, it was there. Just to be safe, we packed PJ's, cosmetics etc on our carry on just in case.

That's a good thing to note.

If you grab all of your luggage, you will have to tip the bus driver to take it on and off from under the bus.

You can choose to either lug it all way to your room, or have baggage services deliver it, but you have to be in the room and yes, another tip.

If you let ME handle it, they will deliver to your room and you don't have to be there; they have already been tipped essentially through ME.

We use ME every time for our luggage even if we do not use ME for us. We prefer to let ME deal with lugging everything around. We always take a 6am flight in and when we get to CBR, our room has always been ready (except once) and then our luggage has always been delivered to the room by noon (except once when it wasn't delivered until supper time). However, room being available is not something to depend on, nor getting your luggage within three hours of landing. We always pack a carry on with swimsuits, a full set of clothes, and bathroom stuff. We have had airlines, not going to Disney, lose our bags in the past. I learned from that experience :). We also no longer pack any one persons clothes in one suitcase, we divide all the clothes equally amongst all the bags in case only one gets lost. ( With my luck it would be DS :0 and it would not be pretty).

Thanks I will let them handle the luggage and will take a carryon with some clothes and essentials just in case it takes longer:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter