How long should Photopass share take???

I got everyones pictures. Were you in my share? I went in August. Your name looks familiar but I could be hallucinating.

No, I did not go in August. I am around here a lot though, so maybe that is why my name looks familiar.

Thanks for the reply.

Our first member went on November 22, and I am mailing out CDs tomorrow. We've wrapped up in less than a month. Granted, we opted to do it as fast as possible to have our pics for the holidays.

Good luck, OP!!! I really hope you get your pictures, one way or another.

We were all done with our vacations Nov. 17. I know that thanksgiving was a stressful time, but I e-mailed and PM'd our group Leader. Our leader finally Pm'd me Dec. 1 and said she was just to busy.

I also asked her why my check wasn't cashed yet either.

I saw on photopass board, that she had a pre-order in for the cheaper CD and she ordered the CD December 2.

I was told we will not have sorted pictures, just a copy CD. I just really hope I receive my pictures. I'll be so disappointed if it doesn't follow through.

I don't think I will ever do this again.

I'm the leader of a Dec share going on right now. So if I understand you correctly, after everyone edits their photos, I can put them order so each member only gets their families pics? How exactly do I that? Because right now we're all mixed together.

TIA

Have a great night~

It depends on how much overlap your group has. If you had someone there Dec 1-7, then Dec 8-11, then Dec 12-18, then Dec 19-26, there shouldn't be any problems sorting out which pictures go to which group. If you aren't that lucky, just looking at the pics makes it fairly straight forward to seperate em. I didn't have problems figuring out the groups of people (2 parents, 3 kids in group A, 1 parent 1 kid in group B etc) then you just need to get your group members to say "Yeah, I had 2 adults and 3 kids. Adult male had a 3 foot mohawk." and you know which ones were theirs.

Just a Fyi for everybody disney now has the photos show up on the account according to the date taken. Your pictures are intermingled with each others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter