how long have you been a diser?

eyeore

bags of fun but a little dumb
:) how long have you been a member of the disboards? as you can see im a newbie although i visited the boards for about a year before i joined, i see alot of you have lots of posts and must have been here for a long time. when did these boards start? just being nosey.:)

I have been a member since 2005, but I have no idea when the Dis got started.

I don't really post a lot, but I've been here since early 1998. I had to re-register in 2005 because I suddenly couldn't log on one day. I don't know what happened.

Hey, I found my original login. I'm so glad you helped me think about it. It was Aug 1999 when I joined. I thought it was a little before that in 1998, but it wasn't. I'm going to keep using my old login now instead of DebbieTN

I don't know what all of this is below.

I've been reading/lurking on the Dis for about a year now, but I just joined last month. Why the heck did I wait so long? :confused3 ;)

I've been a Diser since September 2001. A lot of times I just come on to read, but I've done a lot of posting too. I love being a part of such a great site.:disrocks:

I've been a member since 2002 when I was planning our first trip to Universal. I saved a ton of money because of the Dis, and learned so much. I've been hooked ever since.

Hi ya all!!!:yay:
Been a member since Aug 1999!!!!
Wow so much has changed!!! I've really seen this web site grow and become such a fantastic resource for anything Disney!!!

Since 2006 :guilty: Wish I'd found this place earlier! I was a member of another Disney forum but it was not nearly as active as this one.

I have been using DIS since Feb of this year. I have been using this site like crazy trying to plan our trip

I have been around the DIS since 1997--within a short time after its inception! I've been through several board crashes and the reregistry process in 1999 precipitated by one of the big snafus. My post count isn't high, but I read daily--I seem to go in spurts on posting. . . :confused3

Yeah, I've officially been around since 1999, but know I used it to plan our trip in December 1998, but remember the boards changing over a few times. We also went in early 1997 and I know I hadn't found it then. I haven't seen any join dates before summer of 1999, so that must be when the boards changed over.

I've been a Diser since 2007 I was a lurker for awhile. I LOVE TO DISSSSSSSS:thumbsup2

long enough to have earned a tag by now!;)

I've been a member since April 2000... well, I was a member before that... but I had to re-register for some reason, too...

I lurked for 2 years before becoming a member! But decided to join in '06. I do not post too often though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter