How long has it been since you visited the World?

Seven years! :( Going on July 7th of this year!!! :)

You are DEFINITELY ready for a trip! Not long to go now for you - hope you have a great time!! pixiedust:

We checked out last October so it's 8 months for us

We will be back in 85 days :cool1:

We were at WDW last May/June so it's been more than 12 months now already:sad1: It'll be another 175 days (bit less than 6 months!) before we are back in the World:cloud9:

We live in Western New York area,.and we're just there in November, and weren't planning another trip fire a while, as we usually go every other year...but then we got the free dining offer, and I couldn't resist! We're returning in August surprise trip for the kids, who aren't expecting a trip till 2013! This will be my daughter's 3rd trip in 4 yrs, she just turned 4 in March...

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I have had the summer off so I took advantage of it. I have already been down 3 times this summer. With two more trips planned before its over.

I have not been since 2005, but three of my children went with their grandmother two weeks ago. It renewed the addiction to WDW so we are going in 179 days.:cool1:

I haven't been since 1997 (prior to that 1989ish) But it was for one day at MK with my family, I was 18. I have never stayed on site or been anywhere but MK. My husband and MIL have NEVER been and of course it's my children's first time as well.
We are staying 5 nights at POR. Will be going to MK, AK, and EPCOT.

I have not been in 20yrs and my GF, her son, her younger brother have never been (sorry im a still learning short forms on here :lmao:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter