• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long from Legoland to DTD

back2disney

DIS Veteran
Hello, Does anyone know how long it would to get from the Legoland exits to T-REX Cafe in DTD on a Friday afternoon?
Thanks.

With no traffic we did it in 45 minute's. Its about 20 minute's on I-4 and than another 20 minute's on US-27. I guess on a Friday afternoon you should add about 10 minute's.

That sounds about right,I remember going from the Legoland parking lot to the first exits to Disney on I-4 in about 35 minutes,DTD is a couple more exits away and in the time you get off the highway and make it into the DTD lot about 45 minutes with no traffic sounds right.I remember doing that drive a couple of years ago when it was Cypress Gardens and it seemed a bit further than it did this year.

I also recommend getting off I-4 at an earlier exit (like 536) to get onto the Disney property and then up to DTD. Do NOT go up to 535, even though it is the closest exit to DTD. That whole Interstate exchange area ALWAYS has extremely heavy traffic, and a Friday afternoon is the worst!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter