how long for tickets?

tinkerjess

Mouseketeer
:goodvibes hi! i ordered my tickets a week ago. how long does it take them to mail them?:confused3 i want my tickets:banana:

Did you order your tickets onto a package?

If your tickets are part of a package you will not have seperate tickets. They are on your room key. (as well charging priviledges, and dining plan if you go it)

Otherwise if you ordered tickets without a package and have not received them within 10 days I'd give them a call.

So if it was ordered as a package they will not send you tickets.

when you check in Disney will ask for an imprint of your credit card to keep on file for any incidentals. This imprint will be linked to your room key so that you can make charges onto it and will not have to carry a seperate credit card. This roomkey/card will have your park passes on it, and also if you purchased the dining plan will be on your card.
You will also use this card to get your fastpasses at the theme park, and to show you are a resort guest if visiting another hotel (driving) and for entry for extra magic hours.

You may be a little bummed that they are not selling you tickets but it is so much easier to have everything on one card. Each card will have the guest name on it to make it easier for who's is who's. The other park tickets used to be paper and would get all wrinkled & ripped...not to mention wet on some rides.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter