How long does it usually take the Poly Concerge to email you back??

lvs_eeyore

<font color=deeppink>Has a silly grin & it's Disne
I emailed the Polynesian Concierge the night before last with some questions I had. So far they have not emailed me back. Am I being too impatient or should I call them. I hate to call long distance if I dont have to.

When I emailed them recently with some PS changes, it took about 2 days for them to reply.

Hope that helps :-)

Teresa

I wanted to know when they acknowledge your trip itinerary when you mail it back.....I haven't heard anything from them, and my trip is in 3 weeks.

Briar this concierge trip was just set up about a week ago so I didnt get a trip itinerary. We were originally supposed to stay in a garden view room but switched to GV Concierge as a gift for my 40th birthday.

About 3 weeks ago I also upgraded to concierge (leave in 7 days)so I emailed the Poly my requests, it took about 2 days for them to get back they were very helpful and I can't wait to get there!

PMart sounds like you and I will be at the Poly at the same time!!! If you see a lady with green ribbons on her backpack its me!!! Come say hi!!!

Hmmmm its been two days since I emailed them. What email address did you all use?? I used the one on Tikiman's site.

How cool,, we will arrive on the 15th and we will be staying garden concierge too! I will be the one pushing the double stroller, I will have to tie green ribbons on it LOL. I actually ended up emailing the Poly 3x's and they got back to me quickly. With the trip so close I would call just to make sure they get your requests. I did indeed use the address on tikiman's site. Good luck getting ahold of them! hope to see you at the Poly.

PMart how long are you staying?? We dont get to the Poly until the 23rd. Our first few days are at CBR. I also noticed that we are from the same neck of the woods. I am in Broward County!

I just tried to call. They are only open from 8-4 at itinerary planning. Ewwww that means an even more expensive long distance phone call tomorrow.

We will only be at the Poly until the 19th:( I live in Miami, this is too funny! I would email them again and see what happens! Good luck getting ahold of them

We upgraded to a concierge garden view too! We arrive on the 18th for two nights then on to the Hard Rock Hotel for a short stay. Just moved to South Florida and we are SO excited at our close proximity to Disney (just three hours drive). I plan on enjoying it!! I decided to upgrade because we got a good florida resident rate which was just about $80 more per night for concierge. With three children I think this will pay off. I called the concierge desk and the women who answered could not have been nicer. She did all my reservations over the phone and said we will get our itinierary when we check in. We stayed at the AKL concierge in April and loved it. Can't wait to t ry the Poly. My husband and I stayed there before the kids but that was a long time ago!

lookingforward we must be pretty much neighbors because it takes us 3 hours to get to Disney also!!!

I called today and spoke to Matthew. He gave me some suggestions of things we could do to celebrate my birthday and also booked the kids for the Neverland Club. He is also going to get back to me on whether or not they still have the hula lessons. He was very sweet but didnt sound too comfortable over the phone LOL. Poor guy I asked him a ton of very pointed questions.

I am so excited because our two days at the Concierge turned into three. Dh looked at me last night and said book another night!!! He didnt have to tell me to do that twice ROFL!

lvs_eeyore, we just moved to South Palm Beach County. I am so happy to be here. Happy 40th!!! I am one year ahead of you. Enjoy every moment of your special trip. I can't wait...we are going to key west too. So much to do in Florida! Let me know how you like the poly. We are thinking of doing it again in December to see all the great holiday decorations. Mousesavers is saying that there is a special code to book poly concierge up until Dec. 19th for passholders. If we like it we will definately try for that rate which was really reasonable! In fact, I think I might book it now and I can always cancel it. It is even lower than the rate I got for next week! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter